How to use this Passsword Generator Tool?
This strong password generator is very easy to use. Read the following steps to see how to use this secure password generator tool.
This tool is a simple password maker and you can make a password by just clicking on Generate Password button.
If you want just uppercase letters then just check on that and uncheck the other, If you want to uppercase and numbers then check both options and uncheck the other. This is how you can use these options to make multiple combinations of letters to generate password.
Then just click on Copy button and your strong password will be copied to clipboard.
How to prevent your passwords from being hacked?
To prevent your passwords from being hacked by social engineering, brute force or dictionary attack method, and keep your online accounts safe, you should notice that:
- Always use a unique password for the new account you create on any website or app. The issue with the same password is that once a hacker gets one password they try to authenticate in another website or app too with your username and password combination. So choose always a unique password for a new account and for that use our strong password maker tool.
- Don't use any personal information to make a password. Names, birthdays, any dates, mobile numbers, addresses may be easy to remember but they are also easily found online and hackers will easily guess your password. So avoid this technique to make passwords and use our secure password generator to generate a unique passwords.
- Make sure your password length is at least 8 to 12 characters long and contains letters (both uppercase and lowercase), numbers, and special characters. Some people prefer to generate passwords that are 14 or 20 characters in length and which is a strong password.
- If you're creating a master password that you will need to remember all the time then try using phrases or lyrics from your favorite movie or song. Just add random characters, but don't replace them in easy patterns. Our tool generates a random password, just modify them according to your choice to remember.
- Avoid weak, commonly used passwords like asd123, password1, or Temp!. Some examples of a strong password include: S&2x4S12nLS1*, [email protected]&s$, 49915w5$oYmH.
- Avoid using similar passwords that change only a single character or word. This practice weakens your account security across multiple sites.
- Change your passwords when you have reason to, such as after you've shared them with someone, after a website has had a breach, or if it's been over a year since you last rotated it. Generate random password from this tool.
- You should never share your passwords via email or text message or any messeging app. If you want to share just share your password but change your password after sharing it and you can again use our complex password maker tool.
- Do not let your Web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE) to store your passwords, since all passwords saved in Web browsers can be revealed easily. If you store then change password periodically. Use our tool to generate unique password.
- Do not log in to important accounts on the computers of others, or when connected to a public Wi‐Fi hotspot, Tor, free VPN or web proxy.
- It's recommended to change your passwords every 10 weeks. Our random password maker tool is best for this.
- Encrypt and backup your passwords to different locations, then if you lost access to your computer or account, you can retrieve your passwords back quickly.
- Use 2‐step authentication in important apps or website if available.
- Do not store your critical passwords in the cloud
- Access important websites (e.g. PayPal, GPay, Gmail) from bookmarks directly, otherwise please check its domain name carefully, it's a good idea to check the popularity of a website with Alexa toolbar to ensure that it's not a phishing site before entering your password.
- Lock your mobile phone and compuer when you leave them.
- Be careful when using online paste tools and screen capture tools, do not let them to upload your passwords to the cloud.
Is this tool is free?
Yes, this password maker online tool is completely free.
Does this website store my generated password?
No, we are not storing any password that is generated by this secure password generator tool. You can use this password without fear of being stolen.